Liquid Lawn Aeration in Atlanta, Ga
At Sun Chase Lawn Care we offer liquid aeration. Liquid aeration with Air8 splits the soil structure at a much smaller scale, than mechanical core aeration. Liquid aeration allows deep penetration of water which roots will in turn follow making nutrients available that were previously unreachable by the plant. Liquid Air8 can be applied as a stand-alone service or in combination with your usual lawn care treatment application.
Your lawn is probably a good candidate for liquid aeration if it:
Gets heavy use, such as serving as the neighborhood playground or racetrack. Children and pets running around the yard contribute to soil compaction.
Was established as part of a newly constructed home. Often, the topsoil of newly constructed lawns is stripped or buried, and the grass established on subsoil has been compacted by construction traffic.
Dries out easily and has a spongy feel. This might mean your lawn has an excessive thatch problem. Take a shovel and remove a slice of lawn about four inches deep. If the thatch layer is greater than one-half inch, aeration is recommended.
Was established by sod, and soil layering exists. Soil layering means that soil of finer texture, which comes with imported sod, is layered over the existing coarser soil. This layering disrupts drainage, as water is held in the finer-textured soil. This leads to compacted conditions and poor root development. Aeration breaks up the layering, allowing water to flow through the soil more easily and reach the roots.
Benifits Of Going The Liquid Aeration Route!
- There is no need to mark sprinkler heads, invisible fences, or cable lines.
- No holes are made into the lawn, and no grass is removed.
- Liquid aeration can be done anytime during the growing season unlike mechanical core aeration which is only recommended done during the spring or fall.
- Covers the entire lawn unlinke using a core aeration which pokes holes every 3-6 inches.
- Creates billions of fractures within the soil and encourages greater rooting and helps to fight heat stress.
At Sun Chase Lawn Care we incorporate eco-friendly products into our applications that are safe for our environment. There is no reason to worry about your children or pet's safety. If you're located in our service area, give us a call and we'll come take a look at your lawn and suggest a package that will be just right for you!